Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 511E yes, large format ones on ebay

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is an auction for a couple 511E horns if anybody is interested. It's not my auction, just passing along the info!

    These don't come around very often, that's for sure!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-511E-not-5...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    511E   yes, large format ones on ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Those don't come up often.

    I toyed with tooling up to reproduce those, but when I investigated aluminum casting I found out things I didn't want to get into. It's just not a healthy occupation.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member valhallax's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    i sure thought it was cool for sfogg to post them here for sale first..post fs/horns and drivers

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, I guess I did see that in his posting also but didn't put the two together!

    Very cool.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.